|ALLEN TEMPLE BAPTIST CHURCH
8501 INTERNATIONAL BLVD.
OAKLAND, CA 94621
How We Work
We provide professional counseling and assessment services to the community at large. Counseling can have a spiritual or non-spiritual focus. Everyone who comes through our door is treated with courtesy, consideration, and respect.
Appointments are available weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays. All services are confidential and on a sliding scale basis.
What We Offer
• Counseling for individuals of all ages, for couples, and for families
• Referrals to Parenting, Anger Management, and Twelve-Step Groups
• Referrals to other local resources
• Psychological Testing/Assessment
• Assistance in applying for Victims of Crime funds
We Can Help With...
• Relationship problems
• Grief and loss
• Financial stress
• Recovery from trauma
• Health and wellness
Who We Are
Our clinical team utilizes best practices to work with individuals and families who are experiencing stressors in their lives.
We use a holistic approach to treatment that recognizes the connections between physical, mental, and spiritual health. We also know the importance of collaborating with family members and other professionals.
Our staff includes both licensed counselors and supervised interns. To learn more about our center and our staff members, please visit our website at www.allen-temple.org/bethsaida
How To Contact Us
By phone: Call (510) 544-8945 and leave us a confidential message. Let us know whether we can leave a detailed message for you if we don't reach you in person. We normally return calls within 24 hours.
By email: Write to us at email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours.
Other Services Offered by Allen Temple Health and Social Services Ministry
If specific number not listed, call 510-544-8945
• Anger Management / Domestic Violence groups,
• "Celebrate Recovery" spiritually-based 12-step groups
• Parenting classes / groups
• Dr. Robert C. Scott Wellness Center
• AIDS Ministry, providing HIV & HepC testing and support, 510-544-3342
• The Enrollment Hub, assistance in getting signed up for health insurance and benefits, 510-544-8975
• Active Duty Military / Veterans Services, 510-544-3914